Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

That Body We'll Leaving For

  
Even though my heart has burst
since I'd broken Yours
and you decided to go
  
I know you've done right,
you've done right
  
This world is mourning
for the fire of justice
becoming prepared for Love
  
You've closed these doors
I'd opened before
used to ride the snake
as a rider in poison storm
desert in my heart
wasted mind inside a fallen soul
   
Don't ask me why
I say hello, you say goodbye
You mean hello, I mean goodbye

Don't ask me why
I've understood the question
You've understood the answer

Don't ask me why
You'll get the question
I'll get the answer

Don't ask me why 
The answer is founded inside
God's Eternal Convenant
  
called
Limitless Community
into Uncondionally Love
  
Furthermore
a joyful
ETERNAL LIFE
inside thePRESUPPOSITIONLESSLY PRESENTED
ETERNAL DIVINE COVENANT
in
LIMITLESS LOVE